| Schedule your recurring.(Once you have logged in to myRockBridge you can set up your giving from the Give tab.)
| Give a manual/one-time gift.
MobileText GIVE and the CAMPUS name to 706-671-2171. (ex: “Give Dalton”) You can also give to the BOLD Initiative by texting GIVE BOLD to 706-671-2171. You’ll receive a text with a link to complete the registration process. Mobile Giving is quick, easy, and protects your personal information. Message & data rates may apply.
By CheckMake checks payable to Rock Bridge Community Church Mailing address: Rock Bridge Community Church 121 W. Crawford St. Dalton, GA 30720
We will not share your information with additional third parties. Your payment information is stored securely. This information will remain private and will only be used for the purpose of processing your scheduled payments. New contributions can be scheduled at any time. You can modify or cancel scheduled contributions at any time prior to the date they are scheduled to process. Once a contribution has been processed, it cannot be cancelled.
- HOW DO I SETUP ONLINE GIVING? Click Here For One Time Gift Schedule A Recurring Gift
- HOW DO I PRINT OFF MY GIVING STATEMENT? Giving Statement
- HOW DO I CANCEL AN ONLINE GIFT? Log in to myRockBridge and click the give tab, then click “stop my repeating gifts.”
- WHEN ARE STATEMENTS MAILED OUT? Contribution statements are mailed out once a year in January.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS AN ONLINE GIFT? Online gifts can take up 3 to 5 days to process. (Checks are deposited weekly)
- HOW DO I GIVE A TAX DEDUCTABLE GIFT TOWARDS A PERSON’S MISSION TRIP? Go to rockbridge.cc/tripgiving to give online. You can also write check to Rock Bridge Community Church and place it in an envelope with a separate note saying who the money is for. Do not put the person’s name on the check or it will not be tax deductible.