● Lead and assist in the maintenance of production systems.
● Develop, maintain and update production checklist and operation manuals.
● Support Production Multi-Campus Director with central campus projects.
● Maintain and update production inventory between campuses
● Meet with Production Multi-Campus Director once a month for ministry follow-up, vision, 1:1’s, etc.
● Collaborate with team members in the planning of services and special events.
● Support technical and production requirements for services and special events.
● Provide support for RBPM to ensure good captures of weekend content
● Support other ministries by providing technical assistance.
● Huddle 3-4 times per year with the production teams to build community, cast vision, and provide encouragement.
● Coach & encourage production teams to attend most training sessions each year.
● Have weekly communication with Production Multi-Campus Director for understanding of weekend service needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 - $41,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dalton, GA 30720: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Ministry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Production: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person