Starts: Saturday, Feb, 2nd, 2019
Time: 8:30 AM
121 W Crawford St GA 30720 United States
As a multi-site student ministry, we do our best to live out our core value, “We Are One.” This one-day student conference connects those in grades 6th-12th from all five of our campuses. What to Expect:
- Change of Place, Change of Pace
- Sometimes even a single day taking a break from the rhythm of school and life to focus on connecting with Jesus can be a catalyst for building and strengthening a growing faith.
- Worship & Teaching
- Worship Team members and Student Ministers from all campuses come together to lead an amazing time to worship Jesus through teaching and song.
- Going Further With Breakout sessions
- One of the special things about One Day is our breakout sessions. Curated and led by the RBSM staff members, this is a great opportunity for students to sign up and delve in-depth in specific topics that connect with their daily lives. Have questions about prayer? Dating? Worship? Connecting creativity and evangelism? Sections of the Bible? Time to get your notebooks out, it’s breakout time at One Day.
*Food and Transportation will be provided!*